Editorial Team | Atlanta, GA
- Optimize. Develop and drive the social media marketing strategy (paid, owned, earned) on brand-appropriate social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Medium, etc.) to increase follower base, community engagement and traffic to network and O&O content.
- Target. Develop and deliver customer segmentation insights. Uncover data (behavioral, demographic, etc.) on our current audience and as well as our target audience. How can we not only reach them, but -- better yet -- turn them into our biggest advocates/ambassadors.
- Write. Create ongoing editorial calendar - curate and write regular posts that are timely, relevant and inherently shareable.
- Engage. Be hands-on with social media community and develop strategies and testing to target specific user groups and drive maximum results.
- Measure. Put in place tools to develop and analyze key metrics to allow for the continuous improvement of content and campaigns.
- Educate. Keep a finger on the pulse of the industry: identify opportunities, issues, trends and features in the social media space to help the business stay on the leading edge. Participate & support leadership team with evangelism and planning of new product initiatives.
- Drive brand awareness and adoption through native advertising campaigns. Reach out to existing and new partners and suggest new, creative ways to leverage content and social promotion together.
- Manage 3rd party campaigns where appropriate and work with internal product and engineering teams to implement scalable native advertising campaigns on both O&O and network properties.
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to work at howstuffworks dot com. You must include the job title in the subject line.
About HowStuffWorks, Inc.
Founded in 1998, HowStuffWorks is an award-winning website that is home to thousands of articles, podcasts and videos that explain how the world really works. The site receives nearly 40 million unique visitors and 10 million podcast downloads per month. HowStuffWorks.com is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, and is a division of InfoSpace LLC.