Carolyn Snare holds a B.A. in English from the College of William and Mary and a B.S. in biochemistry from Old Dominion University. She delights in being able to merge her love of writing with her interests in science and technology. In the few hours a week when she is not writing, she is a compulsive recycler and an adoring mom to four very spoiled and neurotic cats.
- HowStuffWorks NOW: Microsoft Excel is Screwing Up Science
- Stuff Mom Never Told You: Why Women Are Expected to Smile All the Time
- In the Event of an Emergency Landing: Deadliest Plane Crashes Quiz
- We Hold These Truths to Be Self-evident: The Declaration of Independence Quiz
- Embrace the Dark Side: The Ultimate Sith Quiz