Karim Nice holds a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from Cornell University. At Cornell, Karim became interested in hybrid electric cars while working on the Cornell Hybrid Electric Vehicle Team, which placed third at the HEV Challenge in Detroit. His interest in HEVs lead him to Detroit to work designing some of the first production electric vehicles. Eventually, Detroit's cold winter winds blew him to North Carolina, where he worked designing backhoe loaders for Caterpillar. Karim was also a senior project engineer for a small consulting company, where he did everything from mechanical design to computer programming.
- Stuff You Should Know: Internet Roundup: Limericks for Erdogan & Reddit's FISA Transparency Report
- There Their They're: The Homonym Quiz
- The Hardest Words to Spell Quiz
- The Land Down Under: The Australian Geography Quiz
- Stuff They Don't Want You to Know: 5 Things You Should Know About Primary Elections