Nathan Halabrin was born on July 30, 1976. In 1998 he graduated from the University of Minnesota with a B.S. degree in Psychology. The following year, he moved to Honolulu, Hawaii, where he has lived and worked near the ocean ever since. Aside from being fascinated by what the Pacific Ocean offers, both on the waves and under them, Nathan also enjoys the culture and the people of Hawaii.
- HowStuffWorks NOW: Microsoft Excel is Screwing Up Science
- Stuff Mom Never Told You: Why Women Are Expected to Smile All the Time
- In the Event of an Emergency Landing: Deadliest Plane Crashes Quiz
- HowStuffWorks NOW: Seattle’s Legal Heroin Safe House
- FW: Thinking: Will Robots Be Made of Living Tissue?