Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Absolut Icebar. http://www2.absolut.com/content/templates/framework.aspx?fw=87&logsite=absolut-com&chk=605812571699179846&lnk=3415&remember=0&country=US&entryurl=http://www2.absolut.com/icebar
- Baldwin, Letitia. "Cold Comfort." The Boston Globe. January 30th, 2005. http://www.boston.com/travel/articles/2005/01/30/cold_comfort/
- Bernstein, Fred A. "Ste.- Catherine- de- la- Jacques- Cartier, Quebec Ice Hotel Quebec." The New York Times. December 17, 2006. http://travel.nytimes.com/2006/12/17/travel/17check.html">http://travel.nytimes.com/2006/12/17/travel/17check.html
- "Carnaval de Quebec." http://www.carnaval.qc.ca/en/index.asp
- Conlin, Jennifer. "Being Cold is the Hot Trend this Winter." The New York Times. December 17, 2006. http://travel.nytimes.com/2006/12/17/travel/17transwinter.html
- "Eco dilemma: Is it OK to stay in an ice hotel?" The Guardian. March 17, 2007. http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2007/mar/17/saturday.green.hotels
- ICEHOTEL. http://www.icehotel.com/
- Ice Hotel Quebec-Canada. http://www.icehotel-canada.com/en/index.en.php
- "Igloo." (2007). In Encyclopædia Britannica. Retrieved September 21, 2007, from Encyclopædia Britannica Online: http://search.eb.com/eb/article-9042059
- O'Brien, Harriet. "Ice Hotels: Cold Comforts." The Independent. January 19, 2007. http://travel.independent.co.uk/europe/article2166985.ece.
- Ohman, Susanna Porter. Personal correspondence. [September 26, 2007].