Provides recording engineering and technology expertise for the audio and video departments. Operates digital equipment to record and edit audio podcasts and other voiceover tracks as needed. Contributes to the maintenance of the studio and associated equipment. Provides guidance in recording and editing techniques as well as show development for talent and related staff.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to monitor and/or maintain quality standards
- Knowledge of recording equipment and digital editing software and computer hardware,including Apogee Quartet, Adobe Audition and relevant plug-ins, as well as Apple OS and related software
- Ability to set up, calibrate and operate studio recording equipment
- Ability to utilize advanced audio recording, mastering and editing techniques
- Ability to install and maintain electronic recording studio and recording equipment
Interested candidates should email email@example.com.
About HowStuffWorks, Inc.
Founded in 1998, HowStuffWorks is an award-winning website that is home to thousands of articles, podcasts and videos that explain how the world really works. The site receives nearly 40 million unique visitors and 10 million podcast downloads per month. HowStuffWorks.com is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a division of OpenMail.