We absolutely have to win the Webbys for Best Copy/Writing and Podcast. And when we do, we have to give a five-word acceptance speech.
That's where you come in. Submit your acceptance speech ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org and title it "When You Win the Webby." (Notice that it's five words? We're clever like that.)
- Monster Science: Godzilla, CHUDs and Radioactive Fungi
- Monster Science: Monstrous Sex Ed: Seductive Vamp Vixens
- Stuff You Should Know: Internet Roundup: The Worst Study Ever? & The World's Oldest Person
- Show Notes: Vincent Price with Victoria Price
- Stuff They Don't Want You to Know: Trump Conspiracies: 2016 Presidential Election
We'll use our favorite speech at the awards ceremony in June, and we'll post it on our home page. Get ready for your 15 minutes!
But wait -- Your speech only gets to see the light of day if we win, so vote! Yes, you do have to register, but it only takes a minute.
So here's the rundown:
1) Vote at http://pv.webbyawards.com
2) Submit speech ideas to email@example.com. Include your name and hometown.*
3) Learn how the Webby Awards work at http://computer.howstuffworks.com/webby.htm
Thanks -- and may the best speech win!
*We promise we won't use your e-mail except to let you know we've received your submission, and then to let you know that you won.