Jeff Tyson is a Microsoft-certified systems engineer with a degree in business administration from Southeastern Community College, where he was president of the local chapter of Phi Beta Lambda, the national honor society. In 1987, he won the Phi Beta Lambda state collegiate competition in computer technology and went on to take eighth place nationally. Jeff served as director of Education Future Now at the prestigious North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics (NCSSM), and as a system administrator for the U.S. Department of Defense, where he worked on a national initiative to develop "paperless recruiting."
- Stuff Mom Never Told You: When Boyfriends Get Jealous of Girlfriends' Guy Friends
- HowStuffWorks NOW: Engineers Devise Shampoo Bottle That Doesn't Hold Back
- Space-inspired Innovations: The NASA Inventions Quiz
- Facts You Don't Really Need to Know: The Useless Trivia Quiz
- Stuff You Should Know: Internet Roundup: A 400-Year Old Shipwrecked Dress & Preserving the House of a Pedophile