Steve Pitcher has been writing about wine since the late 1980s. Initially he wrote as a columnist for six years in the San Francisco Chronicle,and then later for magazines and Internet publications. He has been a regular Contributing Editor of Wine News magazine since 1994, and also currently contributes on a freelance basis to the Chronicle's weekly Wine Section (with several cover stories under his byline), as well as other publications.
- Monster Science: Godzilla, CHUDs and Radioactive Fungi
- Monster Science: Monstrous Sex Ed: Seductive Vamp Vixens
- Stuff You Should Know: Internet Roundup: The Worst Study Ever? & The World's Oldest Person
- Show Notes: Vincent Price with Victoria Price
- Stuff They Don't Want You to Know: Trump Conspiracies: 2016 Presidential Election