Craig C. Freudenrich, Ph.D., earned a bachelor's degree in biology from West Virginia University and a doctorate in physiology from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine before completing eight years of postdoctoral research at Duke University Medical Center. He has conducted more than 20 years of biomedical research in neuroscience, plant physiology, muscle contraction, diabetes and cell physiology. Craig also taught high school science in Durham, N.C., as well as The Science of Science Fiction at the Talent Identification Program at Duke University. He is interested in all sciences, especially biology, chemistry, physics, astronomy and space exploration.
- Stuff You Should Know: Internet Roundup: Limericks for Erdogan & Reddit's FISA Transparency Report
- There Their They're: The Homonym Quiz
- The Hardest Words to Spell Quiz
- The Land Down Under: The Australian Geography Quiz
- Stuff They Don't Want You to Know: 5 Things You Should Know About Primary Elections